Also see: In the News
Want to keep up to date with the latest news and announcements about the Pure Water Monterey Advanced Water Purification Project? Bookmark this page and check back periodically for project updates, announcements and items of interest.
- Revised Pure Water Monterey Engineering Report Released
With the realization that additional source waters from the Marina Coast Water District were available to bring into the Advanced Water Purification Facility, the Final Pure Water Monterey Engineering Report has been updated to include the expansion of the current 4 Million Gallon per Day (MGD) plant to a 5 MGD plant.
- Title 22 Public Hearing Presentation Now Available
Presentation from the August 22, 2016 Title 22 public hearing on the Pure Water Monterey Draft Engineering Report.
- Revised Draft Engineering Report Available
The draft report provides information about the project and how it complies with public health and water quality regulations.
July 14, 2016
- California American Water Makes Formal Filing In Support of Pure Water Monterey
California American Water Makes Formal Filing in Support of Recycled Water Project. All Three Elements of Water Supply Project Now Moving Forward.
January 23, 2016
- Final Environmental Impact Report Released For Pure Water Monterey Project
September 25, 2015
- Pure Water Monterey Announces Release of Draft Environmental Impact Report
April 22, 2015
- Draft EIR is now Available
April 22, 2015